Created in 1992, dynaMIPS is a digital company of 92 employees that accompany small and medium-sized enterprises as well as the local government agencies of the Grand West. The company is based in Nantes (44), la Roche sur Yon (85), Angers (49) and Rennes (35), France.
dynaMIPS proposes its expertise in the following domains:
- The Microsoft Cloud solutions (Azure, Office 365, Microsoft 365)
- Outsourcing services and accompanying changes
dynaMIPS is distinguished by its strong CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) policy via its membership in the Planet’RSE association.
Most importantly, dynaMIPS is strongly certified in its Microsoft know-how:
- Gold Partner Cloud Productivity
- Gold Partner Collaboration and Content
- Gold Partner Datacenter
- Gold Partner Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Silver Partner Application Development
- Silver Cloud Platform
- Silver Messaging
Why the dynaMIPS/Letsignit partnership?
We searched for a solution to manage our email signatures to complement our expertise in Microsoft Exchange information systems. We also wanted to provide more services. It was also a historically strong demand from our customers that we could not satisfy. So, we launched a study with 2 of our providers to enrich our portfolio offer.
Finally, it was quite natural and logical that we chose the Letsignit solution, for the following reasons:
- It was the most proven and simple solution
- Developed by a French company
- With great proximity to the Microsoft ecosystem
- Offering the best price/features combination
- Finally, the Letsignit teams seemed friendly, in the same state of mind and spirit as us! 😊
What is the process for proposing Letsignit?
We use the solution internally and have trained our teams: marketing, before-sales, trade, technical, support.
Our customers receive the Business offer which we feel is the best and only version we need to propose.
Every project that includes email and Office 365 includes the solution. We have created a Starter Pack to optimize the implementation and the adoption of the solution by our customers.
We have done the following communication actions:
- A webinar to present the offer
- Creation of marketing content (product sheet) and diffusion of our website and social media
- E-mailing campaigns
- And of course, promotion through our email signatures! 😉
We consider the marketing impact to be strong on this simple and straightforward offer for us. It limits the commercial effort and maximizes R.O.I.
What values does Letsignit bring for you?
Letsignit allows us to:
- Offer an additional service to our clients
- Enrich our Office 365 service catalog
- Increase customer loyalty with a recurring subscription offer
- Allow our clients to structure their communication, to work on their image and see it generate business for them
- To respond to a historical need of our customers
- To relieve the IT/marketing services
Overall, a “small” offer for us but a maximum effect for our customers!
Testimony was given by Fabien Leveque, Marketing and Communications Director at dynaMIPS