You can now add a Microsoft Teams button directly in your email signatures built with Letsignit. This widget will allow anyone to initiate a chat instantly within Microsoft Teams.
Why should you add the Microsoft Teams widget to your Outlook email signature?
- No more back and forth emails that could have been solved with a quick chat
- More instant communication
- Make the most of the tools you already own
- No more time wasted manually searching for your recipient in Teams
How does it work?
01. As a Letsignit admin for your organization, simply head to the Letsignit designer to add a Microsoft Teams link to the existing email signature template. The Microsoft Teams widget will then automatically add a dynamic “Switch to Teams” link to the signature of all users.
02. When your stakeholders go to send their next email, a “Switch to Teams” option will automatically be added to their email signature.
03. Recipients can take a conversation from emails to Microsoft Teams by simply clicking on the link. A new window will then open a Teams chat with the email sender.
Say goodbye to endless back and forth emails and switch to Teams when you need to:
- Ask a quick question or ask for some clarification
- Hop on a call with each other
- Want to have a more casual conversation
- Send a picture or heavy file
- Brainstorm ideas quickly