How does Letsignit prepare in the face of new regulations?
Letsignit is advised by a law firm specialized in business law, contracts, and intellectual property. We follow scrupulously the 6 stages of the special file of the CNIL (National Commission on Informatics and Liberty).
The 6 stages cover:
- Appointing a Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Mapping the processing of personal data
- Prioritizing actions
- Managing the risks
- Organizing the internal processes
- Documenting compliance
In concrete terms, what measures do we put in place?
- Technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of data from the design of our products, the implementation of privacy protection standards, and the possibility for individuals to have more control over their personal data.
This concerns our infrastructure, our products, the creation of client accounts, the transfer of data outside of the EU…No way for us to ignore a single component.
- A data protection compliance management program has been developed, with the appointment of a Data Protection Officer. You can reach them at email@example.com
We are determined to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and provide guarantees relating to the General Data Protection Regulation by contractual commitments as of May 25th, 2018. A real pledge of confidence to all of you!
*GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)